CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty (VIC)
This unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to sell and finalise the sale of all types of property by private treaty. It includes qualifying buyers, arranging for potential buyers to inspect listed properties, delivering effective sales presentations, submitting offers and negotiating property sale with sellers and buyers and maintaining communications with sellers and prospective buyers. It also includes monitoring the process between exchange of contracts and settlement for all types of property and businesses and preparing documentation for agency disbursements. The unit does not include the sale of property by auction.
At the end of this unit you will be able to:
- Qualify buyer
- Arrange property inspection for potential buyer
- Deliver effective sales presentation
- Submit offer and negotiate property sale
- Maintain communication with seller
- Manage contract to settlement
- Prepare documentation for agency disbursements
- Decide on future contacts with prospects
- Maintain client relationships
Course Cost: $145.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!