CPPDSM4001A Act as a buyer's agent (VIC)
This unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to act as a buyer’s agent and represent buyers in the purchase of properties. It includes establishing buyer requirements, confirming buyer engagement of the agency, sourcing properties that meet buyer requirements, negotiating the purchase of property on behalf of the buyer, monitoring settlement of the sale and maintaining communication with sellers and buyers.
At the end of this unit you will be able to:-
- Establish buyer requirements.
- Confirm engagement of agency by buyer.
- Source properties that meet buyer requirements.
- Negotiate purchase of property on behalf of buyer.
- Monitor settlement of sale.
- Maintain communication with relevant parties.
Course Cost: $145.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!